You can filter timesheet entries according to criteria that you specify. This is conceptually similar to the filtering on items, but the syntax is simpler and designed to correspond to options in the timesheet export UI.
Some syntactic validation is performed, but useless queries (such as a start_date greater than an end date, or a nonexistent project_id) are acceptable and will simply return no results.
You can append the following optional parameters to a list request on timesheet entries:
- entries for work performed by this member
- entries for tasks under this client
- entries for tasks under this project
- entries in this state, one of ‘open’, ‘submitted’, or ‘accepted’
- entries with work performed on or after this date, specified in YYYY-MM-DD format
- entries with work performed before or on this date, specified in YYYY-MM-DD format