What is a Critical Issue?
- LiquidPlanner application is unavailable (app.liquidplanner.com)
- None of your workspace members can log in and work due to platform issues
Self Help Check before reporting a Critical Issue
- Can you access other websites? If not, contact your IT team.
- Use the back button on your browser to get back to your workspace after hitting an error
- Log in using another browser
Report Your Critical Issue
Access the form, then enter the Subject and Priority exactly as presented here in order to trigger the page. Please resubmit if you do not receive a confirmation message acknowledging receipt within 10 minutes.
Subject: CR ISSUE RESP TEAM
Copy and paste this text into the subject
Please provide information so we can assess the situation and take action quickly.
In the Description:
- Your name and phone number. Please include country code if outside the U.S.
- Name and email address of the workspace owner or a workspace administrator
- Describe the problem, including the error number and message
Workspace ID: this is the number in the URL after the word "space".
Attachments: Provide a screenshot, including the whole browser window so we can see the error message or view state.
Critical Issue does not include loss of access due to billing or payment issues. Contact email@example.com during business hours, US Pacific time, if your workspace is locked.