Use the instructions here to page our Critical Response Team after hours. You must follow the steps exactly as outlined below in order to reach them.
Live Support coverage hours are Monday - Friday, 7am to 5pm, US Pacific time.
Outside of those hours we are on call for Critical Issue response only.
What is a Critical Issue?
- LiquidPlanner application is unavailable (app.liquidplanner.com)
- All of your team members cannot log in and work due to platform issues
Critical Issue does not include loss of access due to billing or payment issues. Contact email@example.com during business hours, US Pacific time, if your workspace is locked.
Self Help Check before reporting a Critical Issue
- Can you access other websites? If not, contact your IT team.
- Use the back button on your browser to get back to your workspace after hitting an error
- Try another browser
- Log out, clear cookies and cache, close your browser, re-open, and log back in
Report Your Critical Issue
We set up a form to page our Critical Response Team after hours. Please follow the instructions below exactly as they are presented here to ensure the team is paged. Access the form using the link at the bottom of this page.
Email: enter the email used to log into LiquidPlanner
Subject: CR ISSUE RESP TEAM
Copy and paste this text into the subject.
Description: provide the following information
- Your name and phone number. Please include country code if outside the U.S.
- Name and email address of the workspace owner or a workspace administrator
- Company name
- Describe the problem, including the error number and message
Workspace ID: this is the number in the URL after the word "space"
This selection is mandatory
Attachments: Provide a screenshot, including the whole browser window so we can see the error message or view state.
reCAPTCHA: check the box
Verify that the subject and priority are filled in as instructed before submitting. The Critical Response Team will be paged. They'll be in touch as soon as possible.